[Mozilla] Fwd: Thunderbird Productization Errors

Eduard Gamonal egamonal a softcatala.cat
dll jul 27 10:48:55 CEST 2015

ens demanen comprovar que no la liem amb els searchplugins

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Philipp Kewisch <mozilla a kewis.ch>
Date: Fri, Jul 24, 2015 at 4:40 PM

 Hi Folks,

I just heard of this great tool by flod that tells me about p12n errors in
Thunderbird. Could you take a look at this link and make sure those issues
are fixed for your locale?

https://l10n.mozilla-community.org/~flod/p12n/errors/?channel=beta&product=mail
https://l10n.mozilla-community.org/~flod/p12n/errors/?channel=aurora&product=mail

Remember, when changing search plugins, you must create a bug, attach a
patch, and ask me for review. See [1] for more details.

It also looks like the error " browser.search.order.3 is empty" is totally
fine, you don't have to correct that one.

Thanks,
Philipp

[1] https://developer.mozilla.org/en/Thunderbird_Localization/Productization
Un document HTML ha estat eliminat...

Més informació sobre la llista de correu Mozilla