[Mozilla] Fwd: [l10n-web] Persona: 0 new and 0 fuzzy strings

Eduard Gamonal egamonal a softcatala.cat
diu set 9 18:24:26 CEST 2012

En Matjaz ens diu que no hi ha cadenes noves pel Persona. És un bon moment
per revisar el que tenim fet i posar-nos al dia.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Matjaz Horvat <matjaz.horvat a gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Sep 6, 2012 at 4:30 AM
Subject: [l10n-web] Persona: 0 new and 0 fuzzy strings
To: dev-l10n-announce a lists.mozilla.org, Mozilla projects web content
localization <dev-l10n-web a lists.mozilla.org>

Howdy,

The next Persona release (train-2012.08.31) is here and strings are already
updated in Verbatim & SVN. This time we don't have any new or fuzzy
strings, so this is a great opportunity to proof-read your translations or
complete the missing strings from previous trains.

If you're using Verbatim, please don't forget to commit your changes to VCS
under the Review tab.

After that, you'll be able to test your translations on our l10n preview
environment:
Main site: https://translate.personatest.or<
https://translate.personatest.org/>
Dialog: http://translate.123done.
<http://translate.123done.org/>org<http://translate.123done.org/>

Shall you have any questions, I'm happy to help.

-Matjaž