[Mozilla] Fwd: Persona: deadline for the next release is Tuesday, July 3 10:00 AM PDT

Eduard Gamonal egamonal a softcatala.cat
diu jun 24 12:17:42 CEST 2012

Definitiu, el browserID ara es diu Persona (que no Personas).
en matjaz demana 5 minuts de feina per traduir les noves cadenes
com sempre, si algú ho vol fer endavant. si no, ho faré jo.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Matjaz Horvat <matjaz.horvat a gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Jun 24, 2012 at 10:13 AM
Subject: Persona: deadline for the next release is Tuesday, July 3 10:00 AM
PDT
To: dev-l10n-announce a lists.mozilla.org, Mozilla projects web content
localization <dev-l10n-web a lists.mozilla.org>

Howdy,

As you have probably figured out, the last train scheduled for a release
last Wednesday was derailed.

The next Persona release is scheduled for Wednesday, July 4, so we'd like
to kindly ask you to finish your work by Tuesday, July 3 10:00 AM PDT.
Newstrings are already available in Verbatim & SVN and shouldn't take
you more
than 5 minutes to translate. We only have 4 new and 2 fuzzy strings this
time.

If you're using Verbatim, please don't forget to commit your changes to VCS
under the Review tab. After that, you'll be able to test your translations
on our preview environment:
http://ozten.com/random/browserid/bid_test.html

Shall you have any questions, I'm happy to help.

-Matjaž