[Mozilla] Fwd: Reminder Firefox Home 1.1 Localizations

Eduard Gamonal xadap2004 a gmail.com
dim nov 30 12:16:54 CET 2010

ho estic fent al verbatim, però tinc força feina amb un projecte de la uni i
ho vaig fent a estones lliures.
algú té ganes de treballar també? :)
toni, és possible que hagis d'aprovar les cadenes. tingues-ho present perquè
s'ha de fer abans de divendres. intentarem acabar de traduir entre avui i
demà

Edu

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Stefan Arentz <stefan a arentz.ca>
Date: Mon, Nov 29, 2010 at 20:43
Subject: Reminder Firefox Home 1.1 Localizations
To: dev-l10n a lists.mozilla.org

Dear Translators,

Thank you all for the Firefox Home 1.1 translations that are done already!

We are aiming to send the app to the App Store no later than the end of this
week, so it would be awesome if you could put a few spare cycles in the
following remaining languages:

* Catalan
* Chinese (China)
* Japanese
* Korean
* Portuguese

The following two languages are completely new and have no translations yet:

* Danish
* Swedish

If they are not ready for the 1.1 release then we can certainly do a quick
follow-up release to include them.

See https://localize.mozilla.org/projects/fxhome

Thanks so much everybody,

S.