[Mozilla] Fwd: Firefox Home 1.1 Localizations

Toni Hermoso Pulido toniher a softcatala.cat
dic nov 24 15:48:41 CET 2010

Hola gent,

hi ha una actualització del Firefox Home 1.1 (l'aplicació de Mozilla per
a dispositius iPhone). Si algú s'hi anima, només cal que tradueixi des
d'aquí:
https://localize.mozilla.org/ca/fxhome/

Avís:
* cal tenir present que estem treballant sobre un mòbil
* emprem Sync com a nom propi en comptes de referir-nos al concepte
(sincronització). Que no ajuda massa per l'espai tampoc.

Salut,

-------- Missatge original --------
Assumpte: Firefox Home 1.1 Localizations
Data: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 09:38:10 -0500
De: Stefan Arentz <stefan a arentz.ca>
A: dev-l10n a lists.mozilla.org

Hi Everybody,

We have reached a point where Firefox Home 1.1 is ready for localization.

The big new thing in 1.1 is the same new 'easy' setup as we will get in
the upcoming Fennec release. This has introduced a small number of new
screens and strings.

Here are screenshots of the screens that are new or have changed:

1) http://stefan.arentz.ca/stuff/grabs/3df04f44bc3da0fb37daeadb27908748.png

This is the Connect to Sync screen. It is a new screen.

2) http://stefan.arentz.ca/stuff/grabs/3c854f09514e01a4d86474742ef9da51.png

This is the manual setup screen. All of these options were previously in
the global Settings application.

3) http://stefan.arentz.ca/stuff/grabs/1f511c70046a6572e38a72a49289ed57.png

This is a new error dialog that is shown when the setup fails.

I have created/modified the following files on Verbatim:

EasySetupViewController.xib.strings.po
ManualSetupViewController.xib.strings.po
Localizable.strings.po

I know you are all very busy but if possible we would like to submit
Firefox Home to the App Store next week.

I will be following this list if there are questions but you can also
email me directly at stefan a arentz.ca or file a bug in bugzilla and
assign it to me.

Més informació sobre la llista de correu Mozilla