[OpenOffice] Fwd: [libreoffice-l10n] Translations from Pootle pushed to git (for 3.4 beta3), bugs to fix

Joan Montané joan a montane.cat
dll abr 25 15:52:54 CEST 2011

Hola,

suposo que el Pau ja haurà rebut això, però per si de cas en faig un
reenviament.

Per cert, se suposa que podem anar treballant al pootle del LibO sense
problemes? ho demano per si algú (Jordi Serratosa?) hi està treballant
en local.

PS: Els "errors" de la versió valenciana són mooolt greus i difícils
de solucionar, :-P

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Andras Timar <timar74 a gmail.com>
Date: 2011/4/25
Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] Translations from Pootle pushed to git
(for 3.4 beta3), bugs to fix
To: l10n a libreoffice.org

Hi,

Today exported updated po files from Pootle and I will push them to
git to the translations module. LibreOffice 3.4 beta 3 will contain
these translation updates.

Please note, however, that there are still bugs in your translations
that need to be fixed ASAP.

Locales with bugs:
as, be, bg, bn, bo, brx, bs, ca-XV, ca, cy, de, dgo, el, eo, et, fa, gl,
gu, he, hi, hr, id, ka, kk, kn, kok, ks, ku, lt, mai, mk, ml, mn, mni,
mr, my, nb, ne, nn, nr, nso, oc, om, or, pl, pt-BR, pt, ro, ru, rw,
sa-IN, sat, sd, sh, sk, sq, sr, st, sv, ta, te, tg, tn, tr, ts, ug, uk,
uz, vi, zh-CN

Log files (from all tools) and error files (from gsicheck tool):
http://ftp.fsf.hu/LibreOffice/3.4-beta3-l10nbugs/

I'll fix the build breakers in git, but please check all bugs in Pootle
and fix them!

Best regards,
Andras