[GNOME] ela geminada

Robert Antoni robert.buj a gmail.com
diu set 23 12:29:05 CEST 2012

Aquí també en parlen: http://www.xn--ll-0ea.cat/liniadetemps/liniatemps.htm

--
FQN: Robert Antoni Buj Gelonch
AKA: Robert Buj

University master's degree programme in Information Technology Security,
UOC (present)
University master's degree programme in Computer Engineering, UOC (present)
University master's degree programme in Free Software, UOC (present)
Postgraduate Master's degree in Microsoft .NET Solutions, UOC
Training course in Handel-C & DK design suite, Celoxica Ltd.
Training course in Xilinx EDK & Microblaze, UAM
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, UOC/UDL/URJC
Advanced-level training cycle in computer software engineering, Les Heures
- Technical academy
English course, The school of languages, UOC (present)

ca: M'agradaria millorar el món, però Déu no em dóna el codi font!
de: Ich würde gern die Welt verbessern, doch Gott gibt mir den Quellcode
nicht!
en: I would like to improve the world, but God didn't give me the source
code!
es: Me gustaría mejorar el mundo, pero Dios no me da el código fuente!

gpg fingerprint = 519C 3F59 DB1F B31A 545F 9874 DF78 DB0C 163C 5913
Un document HTML ha estat eliminat...

Més informació sobre la llista de correu GNOME