[Mozilla] Fwd: [l10n-web] Translation Assistant - Mozilla Strategic Narrative 2016

Eduard Gamonal egamonal a softcatala.cat
dll gen 11 17:49:05 CET 2016

Bon dia nois,
Ha aparegut aquesta petició a la llista.
Es tracta d'un parell de paràgrafs sobre la missió de mozilla. Ho podem
publicar a mozilla.cat amb l'ajuda d'en Marc i l'Albert.
Hi teniu interès?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Lucy Harris <lharris a mozilla.com>
Date: Mon, Jan 11, 2016 at 4:22 PM
Subject: [l10n-web] Translation Assistant - Mozilla Strategic Narrative 2016
To: dev-l10n-web a lists.mozilla.org

Hello Wonderful Translators!

I'm looking to get this blog post
<
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1noculS7OId94DzmUI6UCuVJkTaNq-MV87tbirmIy_jA/edit?usp=sharing

(published here
<
https://blog.mozilla.org/community/2016/01/06/mozillas-strategic-narrative-for-2016-and-beyond/
>)
about Mozilla's 2016 strategy translated into:

   - French
   - German
   - Spanish
   - Italian

It's in the format of a google doc and it's not necessary to translate the
links.
* Please let me know if you're able to help with the translation into any
of these languages. *

The translated versions of the post will be shared on the regional blogs so
that more Mozillians can read and understand Mozilla's mission, vision &
strategy for 2016 is.

I think it's really important to get Mozilla's Strategic Narrative for 2016
out there in as many languages as possible. Apologies for the format!

Looking to have this done by Wednesday if possible.

Thanks!

Lucy