[Mozilla] Fwd: One week before merge

Eduard Gamonal egamonal a softcatala.cat
dic nov 19 11:05:20 CET 2014

Queda una setmana per tancar el cicle.
Tot i que som a locamotion, aquest cop també farem els sign-off manualment.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Dwayne Bailey <dwayne a translate.org.za>
Date: Tue, Nov 18, 2014 at 3:26 PM
Subject: Re: One week before merge
To: Jeff Beatty <jbeatty a mozilla.com>
Cc: dev-l10n <dev-l10n a lists.mozilla.org>

On 18 November 2014 13:34, Jeff Beatty <jbeatty a mozilla.com> wrote:

> Hi everyone!
>
> I wanted to send out a reminder that there is only one week left before
> merge day. Firefox/Fennec 35 (Aurora) will be the last version to land in
> Beta for 2014. Please spend some time this week updating your localization
> and signing off before 35 moves to Beta.

And for Pootle users. We've grown used to commit Friday, which is no longer
thanks to the automated commits.  From our side we won't be doing any
signoffs after Friday (in fact Thursday as I'll be travelling on Friday)
until after the merge is completed.  Your options 1) Do you own signoffs,
2) Ask nicely.

--
Dwayne

*Translate*