[Mozilla] Fwd: [l10n-web] New Australis page /firefox/desktop/tips open to localization

Eduard Gamonal egamonal a softcatala.cat
div maig 9 08:42:27 CEST 2014

35 cadenes noves.
En uns minuts hauran afegit el fitxer pel català.
Data límit 27 de maig
---------- Missatge reenviat ----------
De: "Theo Chevalier" <theo.chevalier11 a gmail.com>
Data: 09/05/2014 0.40
Assumpte: [l10n-web] New Australis page /firefox/desktop/tips open to
localization
Per a: <dev-l10n-web a lists.mozilla.org>

Hi,

We are launching a new page, part of a campaign to help users discover new
Australis features.
The page is still under development, so the design is not final, but the
strings should not change. You can see it here:
https://www-demo4.allizom.org/firefox/desktop/tips/
The page will be live on May 27th, so we have a little more than 2 weeks to
get the localization done.
But the page is about 35 short strings, so it should be

18 locales have been requested for this project:

cs, de, el, es-AR, es-CL, es-ES, es-MX, fr, hu, id, it, ja, nl, pl, pt-BR,
ru, zh-CN, zh-TW.

But we can add additional locales, please answer to this thread if your
locale is not listed and you are interested in localizing the page :)

As usual, feel free to ask if you have any question

Best,
Theo