[Mozilla] Com provar el firefox health report Fwd: [l10n-web] New strings for Firefox Health Report, mobile version (Android)

Eduard Gamonal egamonal a softcatala.cat
div set 27 07:41:38 CEST 2013

El correu de Flod aquí sota explica con provar la traducció del FHR.
Aquesta nit acabo de fer correccions a laproposta del josep i apareixerà en
pre-producció ( a allizom)
---------- Missatge reenviat ----------
De: "Francesco Lodolo [:flod]" <flod a lodolo.net>
Data: 28/08/2013 8:49
Assumpte: [l10n-web] New strings for Firefox Health Report, mobile version
(Android)
Per a: "Mozilla l10n Mailing List" <dev-l10n a lists.mozilla.org>
Cc: "Mozilla projects web content localization" <
dev-l10n-web a lists.mozilla.org>

Hi,
cross-posting to dev-l10n-web since about:healthreport is a bit of a
special case, being web content used inside the product.

I've just pushed 64 new strings to fhr.lang, in a few minutes they'll
appear on your webdashboard. These strings are used in the mobile version
of about:healthreport (Firefox for Android), currently available only in
English. We tried to reuse as many of the existing strings as possible, but
that's still a bit of work.

How can you test this?

1) You can check most of the static strings here (replace the locale code)
https://fhr-dev.allizom.org/**en-GB/mobile/<https://fhr-dev.allizom.org/en-GB/mobile/>

2) In about:config, you can change the value of
datareporting.healthreport.**about.reportUrl
https://fhr-dev.allizom.org/%**LOCALE%/mobile/

Then open about:healthreport in your browser. When you're done don't forget
to restore the original value.

Francesco