[Mozilla] Mozilla Add-ons: Valencian Catalan Language Pack for Firefox 21.0 Preliminary Reviewed

Toni Hermoso Pulido toniher a softcatala.cat
diu maig 26 14:06:41 CEST 2013

Dear all,

except for empty .mkdir.done (which seems to be some problem from
Mozilla building process), all the contents that are referred as not
acceptable can be found in any other language pack.
Example here:
https://addons.mozilla.org/ca/firefox/addon/ca-language-pack/

This langpack is actually built automatically from the same sources as
Catalan langpack linked above.

I would appreciate a clear answer regarding this because I don't have
unlimited time to spare.
So far, what I might try, as far as this is not solved from Mozilla
build side (I might fill a bug), is to remove this empty .mkdir.done
(which are actually harmless anyway).

Looking forward to your replies,

El 22/05/13 22:56, amo-editors a mozilla.org ha escrit:

--
Toni Hermoso Pulido
http://www.cau.cat

Més informació sobre la llista de correu Mozilla