[Mozilla] Fwd: Half way through the cycle (3 weeks left)

Eduard Gamonal egamonal a softcatala.cat
dll jul 15 17:56:16 CEST 2013

recordatori:
falten 3 setmanes. Idealment caldria acabar-ho una setmana abans per poder
generar la variant valenciana (és com et va bé , pau sellés?).
Entre altres coses estic ocupant-me també de solucionar uns problemes per
generar el firefox mòbil multilocale perquè s'inclogui el català i tornarem
a anar justos de temps.

Cal repartir la feina. Amb unes poques frases cadascú serà tot més fàcil.
Marqueu-les sempre com fuzzy (dubtoses) perquè pugui veure-les quan
tradueixi i revisi, sisplau!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jeff Beatty <jbeatty a mozilla.com>
Date: Mon, Jul 15, 2013 at 5:39 PM
Subject: Half way through the cycle (3 weeks left)
To: dev-l10n a lists.mozilla.org

Hi everyone,

Just a friendly reminder that we are half-way into the cycle.

This cycle (June 24th - August 5th)

Key dates include:
    - Beta sign offs are due before July 29th.
    - Aurora sign offs are due before August 5th.
    - Firefox 23 releases August 6th.

Features:
    - 141 new strings were added to Aurora desktop, 71 for Aurora mobile
    - The desktop strings cover additions to the update dialog and plugin
management.
    - The mobile strings cover crash & data reporting, media usage, and CSS
layout properties.

Notes:
Please remember that sign offs are a critical piece to the cycle and mean
that you approve and can vouch for the work you're submitting for shipment.

Thank you all for your dedication! As always, let us know how we can help.

Jeff