[Mozilla] Fwd: Re: [l10n-web] BrowserID BigTent

Eduard Gamonal egamonal a softcatala.cat
dim gen 22 20:14:36 CET 2013

Nova data limit pel browserID 4 de febrer
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Matjaz Horvat" <matjaz.horvat a gmail.com>
Date: Jan 22, 2013 7:05 PM
Subject: Re: [l10n-web] BrowserID BigTent
To: "Mozilla projects web content localization" <
dev-l10n-web a lists.mozilla.org>, "dev-l10n-announce a lists.mozilla.org" <
dev-l10n-announce a lists.mozilla.org>

A quick update:

As you probably already know, we haven't released the BigTent yet, so you
still have some time to finish your work.

We should be shipping this in on 4 February.

-Matjaž

On Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 3:33 PM, Matjaz Horvat <matjaz.horvat a gmail.com
>wrote:

> Hi Merike.
>
> On Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 9:51 PM, Merike Sell <merikes a gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> A couple questions:
>>
>> "Sorry, it looks like you were trying to log in as %s, but were logged in
>> to %s as a different address."
>> What are %s in here? First is an email address and second is url or
>> sitename (which?)?
>>

> The first %s get replaced by the user's email address.
> The second %s gets replaced by the provider's name, e.g. Yahoo.
>

>> "Please visit %s and ensure that you are logged in as %s."
>> Same question, first is url or sitename and second is email address?
>>

> The first %s get replaced by a link to the provider, e.g. <a href="
> https://mail.yahoo.com" target="_blank">Yahoo</a>.
> The second %s gets replaced by the user's email address.
>
> Hope this helps,
> Matjaž
>

>> Merike
>>
>> 04.01.2013 17:23, Matjaz Horvat kirjutas:
>>
>>  Howdy,
>>>
>>> BrowserID BigTent is a ProxyIdP service for bridging major IdPs (e.g.
>>> yahoo) who lack support for the BrowserID protocol:
>>> https://github.com/mozilla/**browserid-bigtent<
https://github.com/mozilla/browserid-bigtent>

>>> We're launching it soon, so we'd like to ask existing BrowserID
>>> localization teams to also provide translations for BrowserID BigTent.
>>>
>>> New strings are already available in Verbatim & SVN:
>>> https://localize.mozilla.org/**projects/browserid_bigtent/<
https://localize.mozilla.org/projects/browserid_bigtent/>
>>> http://svn.mozilla.org/**projects/l10n-misc/trunk/**
>>> browserid-bigtent/locale/<