[Mozilla] Fwd: [l10n-web] Persona: deadline for the next release is Tuesday, September 10 5:00 PM UTC

Eduard Gamonal egamonal a softcatala.cat
div ago 30 08:49:55 CEST 2013

Recordatori de dates limit.
El Persona es tradueix al verbatim
---------- Missatge reenviat ----------
De: "Matjaz Horvat" <matjaz.horvat a gmail.com>
Data: 29/08/2013 20:53
Assumpte: [l10n-web] Persona: deadline for the next release is Tuesday,
September 10 5:00 PM UTC
Per a: "Mozilla projects web content localization" <
dev-l10n-web a lists.mozilla.org>

Howdy,

The next Persona release train is cut. Highlights include a fix for Persona
on Windows Phone and Chrome for iOS; adding Mozilla Webmaker to our list of
example RPs; plus lots of visual and copy tweaks.

There are 2 new and 7 fuzzy strings waiting for you. Strings have been
updated in both,

Verbatim: https://localize.mozilla.org/projects/browserid/
and SVN: https://svn.mozilla.org/projects/l10n-misc/trunk/browserid/locale/

(Except for Scottish Gaelic, which is only updated in SVN. Miloš is looking
into it.)

If you're using Verbatim, please don't forget to commit your changes to VCS
by clicking the 'Commit all to VCS' link in the 'Overview' tab. After that,
you'll be able to test your translations in our l10n preview environment.

Main site: https://translate.personatest.org
Dialog: http://translate.123done.org

Shall you have any questions, I'm happy to help.

-Matjaž