[Mozilla] Fwd: Persona: deadline for the next release is Tuesday, October 23 5:00 PM UTC

Eduard Gamonal egamonal a softcatala.cat
dij oct 18 15:18:15 CEST 2012

la propera versió surt el dia 23. nosaltres tenim unes 600 paraules
pendents.
n'estic fent unes quantes però tinc bastanta més feina i em costa donar-hi
abast.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Matjaz Horvat <matjaz.horvat a gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Oct 13, 2012 at 9:40 AM
Subject: Persona: deadline for the next release is Tuesday, October 23 5:00
PM UTC
To: Mozilla projects web content localization <
dev-l10n-web a lists.mozilla.org>, dev-l10n-announce a lists.mozilla.org

Howdy,

The next Persona release (train-2012.10.12) is scheduled for Wednesday,
October 24 so we'd like to kindly ask you to finish your work by Tuesday,
October 23 5:00 PM UTC. New strings are already available in Verbatim & SVN.

This time we only have 1 fuzzy string. Piece of cake. :-)

If you're using Verbatim, please don't forget to commit your changes to VCS
under the Review tab. After that, you'll be able to test your translations
on our l10n preview environment.

Main site: https://translate.personatest.or<
https://translate.personatest.org/>
Dialog: http://translate.123done.
<http://translate.123done.org/>org<http://translate.123done.org/>

Shall you have any questions, I'm happy to help.

-Matjaž