[Mozilla] Fwd: Firefox 17 whatsnew page and about:home snippets

Eduard Gamonal egamonal a softcatala.cat
dic nov 14 02:25:15 CET 2012

 vaig traduir això ahir però encara no he penjat els canvis perquè són en
un altre ordinador.
no cal que ho faci ningú
fins aviat

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Pascal Chevrel <pascal.chevrel a free.fr>
Date: Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 9:42 AM
Subject: Firefox 17 whatsnew page and about:home snippets
To: dev-l10n a lists.mozilla.org

Hi guys,

The Firefox 17 release will not be a silent update release, we should
display a /whatsnew/ page for people upgrading from a previous version so
as to promote the new Social API feature in this release.

We will also put promotional snippets on about:home to promote the feature
to our users.

Please check the bug for your locale on the products dashboard (
https://l10n.mozilla.org/**teams/ <https://l10n.mozilla.org/teams/>) or
directly on the Webdashboard (http://l10n.mozilla-**
community.org/webdashboard/<http://l10n.mozilla-community.org/webdashboard/>),
all details are explained in the bug.

Thanks!

Pascal

PS: crossposting to dev.l10n and dev.l10n.web since this is content created
on mozilla.org but integrated into Firefox.