[Mozilla] [OPTIN] Web Hero for Facebook - help your friends upgrade to Firefox 4

Eduard Gamonal xadap2004 a gmail.com
dis maig 14 23:55:27 CEST 2011

250 paraules es tradueixen en un plis però al menys aquesta setmana jo
estic saturat.
si algú hi té interès faig l'opt-in.
també podem traduir-lo a la marató, no?

Edu

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Staś Małolepszy <stas>
Date: 2011/5/14
Subject: [l10n-web] [OPTIN] Web Hero for Facebook - help your friends
upgrade to Firefox 4
To: dev-l10n-web <@lists.mozilla.org>

Hello!

  | ABSTRACT:

  | Web Hero comes to Facebook -- help your friends upgrade to the
  | newest version of Firefox.

  | Opt-in here: https://l10n-stage-sj.mozilla.org/webby/webhero

The Rolling Thunder is on.  This time we'd like to present a tiny page
we will be soon launching on Facebook.  It's part of the Web Hero
campaign which aims at encouraging users to upgrade their Firefoxes.
Check it out at https://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/webhero/.

We would like to have a similar page on Facebook, where people can
easily reach out to their friends.  Enter Web Hero for Facebook.

Huge impact (think of tens of thousands of users who will move to
Fiefox 4 thanks to this campaign), 20 strings, 250 words and a staging
server that doesn't work yet*?  What's not to love? :)

*) we'll fix that ASAP, promise.

  | LOGISTICS:

  | Opt-in here: https://l10n-stage-sj.mozilla.org/webby/webhero (you
  | need to be logged in; please do not opt in in this email thread.)

  | Verbatim: https://localize.mozilla.org/projects/webhero
  | SVN: http://svn.mozilla.org/projects/l10n-misc/trunk/webhero/locale/

  | Screenshot: http://grab.by/a7QC
  | Stage: http://www.facebook.com/apps/application.php?id=153855034679517&sk=app_153855034679517
  | (you'll need a Facebook account).  The staging server will start
  | detecting and autorefreshing locales early next week.

  | Due date: May 23rd
  | Launch date: May 24th

Let us know if you have any questions.  As always, Gandalf, Milos and
Staś will be happy to pong you.

Have a good one,
-gandalf & stas
--
Staś Małolepszy

Més informació sobre la llista de correu Mozilla