[Mozilla] Fwd: Re: SeaMonkey 2.1 Release Candidate 1 Available for testing

Toni Hermoso Pulido toniher a softcatala.cat
div maig 13 09:33:30 CEST 2011

Ep,

ja podeu provar una versió candidata del SeaMonkey 2.1…

Salut,

-------- Missatge original --------

SeaMonkey 2.1 Release Candidate 1 is now available for free download [1]
on the SeaMonkey website. We encourage testers to get involved [2] in
discussing and reporting problems as well as further improving the product.

SeaMonkey 2.1 RC 1 includes a total of 19 languages, including en-US and
brings our backend up to date with the latest Gecko (Firefox) releases.

We have a targeted Release Date of May 19, 2011.

[1] http://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/2.1rc1
[2] http://www.seamonkey-project.org/dev/get-involved

Més informació sobre la llista de correu Mozilla