[Mozilla] Fwd: [l10n-web] [OPT IN] Mark Up, make your mark in GML powered by WebGL!

Eduard Gamonal xadap2004 a gmail.com
dis abr 30 19:29:55 CEST 2011

voleu traduir això?
jo podria assumir la majoria de cadenes

Edu

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Staś Małolepszy <stas a mozilla.com>
Date: 2011/4/29
Subject: [l10n-web] [OPT IN] Mark Up, make your mark in GML powered by WebGL!
To: dev-l10n-web <dev-l10n-web a lists.mozilla.org>

Hiya,

  ======================
   Abstract:

   Mark Up is an interactive canvas & WebGL demo, 160 strings
   Opt-in here: https://l10n-stage-sj.mozilla.org/webby/markup
  ======================

Congrats on all the hard work that went into releasing Firefox 4 and
making the noise about it.  110,000,000 downloads and counting. Nice
work!

We're working on a set of follow-up campaigns which we'd like to launch
in May and June, to bring Firefox back on the lips of everyone again.
Drawing inspiration from natural phenomena, we dubbed this campaign
'The Rolling Thunder.'  We hope we just got your imagination going :)

The first project on the plate is Mark Up.  A canvas-and-webgl powered
manifesto where people can make their own marks in support of Mozilla
mission.  Even Roth of the GML fame helped us create an interface for
drawing your own graffiti-like marks, which can then be viewed in
a three-dimansional space.

It's a great testament of what modern browsers and (buzzword alert)
Native HTML5 are capable of.

The site is small, with concise copy, and the wow-effect pretty much
guaranteed.

  ======================
   Logistics:

   Opt-in here: https://l10n-stage-sj.mozilla.org/webby/markup (you
   need to be logged in; please *do not* opt in in this email thread.)

   Verbatim: https://localize.mozilla.org/projects/markup
   SVN: http://svn.mozilla.org/projects/l10n-misc/trunk/markup/locale/

   Screenshot: http://grab.by/9YV2

   Stage: https://markup.allizom.org
   Login/passwd: Log in at
   https://l10n-stage-sj.mozilla.org/webby/markup to find the login
   credentials.

   Due date: May 9th
   Launch date: May 10th
  ======================

As before, we encourage you to try to engage with other member of the
community who might be looking for a way to contribute.

This campaign and the other which will be announced soon will shape up
the stage for upcoming Firefox 5 as well, so we hope you'll be as
excited as we are to bring it to the user in your region!

Let us know if you have any questions.

Peace,
-stas & gandalf
--