[Mozilla] Fwd: [Activemembers] 3.5.11 and 3.6.7 releases, no translation needed except for ca, fi, no

Eduard Gamonal xadap2004 a gmail.com
dij jul 22 16:52:38 CEST 2010

aixo ja esta fet.
he traduit el poc que hi havia per la 3.6.7 . Per 3.5.x normalment no fem
res aixi que no he localitxzat el text sencer.
fins ara!

Edu

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Pascal Chevrel <pascal a mozilla-europe.org>
Date: Tue, Jul 20, 2010 at 15:41
Subject: [Activemembers] 3.5.11 and 3.6.7 releases, no translation needed
except for ca, fi, no
To: activemembers a lists.mozilla-europe.org

 Hi guys,

We have a couple of stability releases tonight, the release notes are on
stage and are copied from the last version, the list of changes is minimum,
it is the same as we had in the past for 3.5.10 so no need for translation
as we reuse the last one, except for 3 locales that usually translate
release notes but didn't do that last release so I couldn't reuse their
translation, that is: ca, fi, no.

Guys if you want to update your release notes for both 3.5.11 and 3.6.7,
they are on SVN and the missing part for you is the paragraph in English
between those markers:
<!-- start issues -->
<!-- end issues -->

Thanks