[Mozilla] Awang Noh ahmad wants to share approved contacts on Boxbe

Awang Noh ahmad invitations a boxbe.com
diu feb 28 00:57:46 CET 2010

I use Boxbe to manage my inbox.  I think Boxbe can help you, too!

Here's the link: https://www.boxbe.com/register?tc=1771933729_1931200155

-Awang

Please do not reply directly to this email.  This message was sent at the
request of nohinfotech a yahoo.com.my.  Boxbe will not use your email address for
any other purpose.  Click the link below if you would prefer not to
receive any further invitations from Boxbe members: