[Mozilla] Fwd: Updating holiday calendars at http://www.mozilla.org/projects/calendar/holidays.html

Eduard Gamonal xadap2004 a gmail.com
dim des 21 20:31:30 CET 2010

algú sap res d'això?

Edu

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jan <jan.bambach a hotmail.de>
Date: Sun, Dec 19, 2010 at 15:45
Subject: Updating holiday calendars at
http://www.mozilla.org/projects/calendar/holidays.html
To: dev-l10n a lists.mozilla.org

We're in a desperate need for updated holiday calendars, as many have
not yet been updated for 2011.

In detail, we're looking for calendars for the following countries /
locales:

   * Basque
   * Belgium (Dutch)
   * Chile
   * Greece
   * India
   * Kazakhstan
   * Lebanon
   * Malta
   * Namibia
   * Puerto Rico
   * Singapore
   * Sri Lanka
   * Switzerland
   * Turkey

All of these local calendars will expire when they're not updated and
will have to be removed if we don't find a contributor who can support
them.

If you would like to help, please follow these steps:

   * Click here ( http://www.mozilla.org/projects/calendar/holidays.html
) and download the current version of the holiday calendar in your
locale.
   * Import the calendar into Lightning/Sunbird.
   * Edit the Dates and/or add new Events/Holidays for at least the
next 2 years.
   * Export the calendar; switch to calendar mode and choose "File >
Export Calendar". Then save the calendar file to a place that you can
remember, e.g. your desktop.

   * Go here ( http://bit.ly/eqdz6S ) and log-in with your Bugzilla
credentials
   * File a bug in the Calendar component, Website category.
Describe, which locale you're adding a calendar file for and tell us
what years your file covers.
   * Attach your updated holiday calendar file to the bug (you
created this in step 1)

Once complete, we can update the calendar file on the website as soon
as possible.

Thanks in advance!

If you need further information about this process, don't hesitate to
contact us in the #calendar-website channel on irc.mozilla.org or
calendar a mozilla-uk.org

--The calendar website team
(Tobias Markus, Tom Ellins, Jan Bambach)