[Mozilla] MDN localitzable?

Eduard Gamonal xadap2004 a gmail.com
div ago 27 13:22:23 CEST 2010

és possible que la mozilla developer network ara sigui localitzable?
si és així, no estic segur que tinguem prou capacitat com per poder-la
localitzar. a més a més, la majoria de gent catalanoparlant que
l'utilitzaria segurament anirien directes a la versió anglesa, perquè els
continguts estarien més actualitzats.
què en penseu?

Edu

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jay Patel <jay a mozilla.com>
Date: Wed, Aug 25, 2010 at 17:12
Subject: [l10n-web] New MDN website is live.
To: Mozilla projects web content localization <
dev-l10n-web a lists.mozilla.org>

FYI:  Below is a snippet from my announcement for the new MDN launch.  I
wanted to add that we will kick off l10n efforts very soon... so please
start thinking about who in your locale can help get the new pages together
for your language.   Also, all original localized content is still
available, so please encourage your communities to continue accessing those
pages as before.  I'll post again soon when we have a solid plan for getting
MDN into Verbatim and a schedule for when you all can get involved.
Thanks!

------

"Last night we launched a new front-end to https://developer.mozilla.org.
This is the first step in establishing our developer hub under the Mozilla
Developer Network banner and we'll continue to add features and improve the
experience there for developers.

Our documentation wiki is still running on MindTouch Deki (and any existing
pages/links are all accessible), but a series of new landing pages for
various developer segments (Web, Mobile, Add-ons and Apps) and the
integrated forums were added to improve discoverability of content (improved
search, better navigation) and give us a platform to build out our developer
engagement efforts for 2010 and beyond. "