[Navegador] Re: Need your help: Moving Firefox Help to support.mozilla.com

"Ernest Adrogué" eadrogue a gmx.net
diu gen 27 18:44:06 CET 2008

Hi David and others,

David Tenser wrote:
> The first thing you need is a SUMO account, which you get at
> http://support.mozilla.com/tiki-register.php. Once logged in, the list
> of imported articles for your locale is here:
> http://support.mozilla.com/tiki-listpages.php?maxRecords=100&lang=ca
>
> For each of the 13 articles, please check to make sure the links are
> correct and that there are no bad formatting. If it is, just edit the
> page -- it's a wiki. :) Please let me know if you run into any problems.

All 13 articles have been checked. Most of them didn't need to be changed at all. A couple of things I've noticed:

1. {maketoc} produces "Table of contents" and it should be "Taula de continguts" instead. I don't know how to change this.

2. Did we use to have our own screenshots for illustrations? The only image I've found was a broken link and the link seems to suggest so. I've just changed it to point to the same picture as the en-US article.

Other than that, everything seemed right to me.

Regards,

Ernest

--

Més informació sobre la llista de correu Mozilla