[Navegador] Re: [Fwd: Re: Need your help: Moving Firefox Help to support.mozilla.com]

Toni Hermoso Pulido toniher a softcatala.org
dic gen 23 17:35:16 CET 2008

Hi David,

2008/1/23, David Tenser <tenser a gmail.com>:
> Hi Toni,
>
> I was informed that you are in charge of the Catalan locale for Mozilla
> and noticed that you edited the wiki table too. :)

Sorry for not having contacted you before, and thanks for sending some
messages asking for our present situation.

> Great to hear that you are already registered on SUMO and ready to
> update the articles for Firefox 3. Note that we are still working on the
> en-US files
> (http://support.mozilla.com/tiki-listpages.php?maxRecords=13&find=en-US&categId=17)
> so it might be good to wait until that is done to avoid extra work. The
> plan is to use a cool feature of tikiwiki which allows us to mark
> different parts of the articles as applying to Firefox 2 and/or Firefox
> 3. This means that we will actually support both versions of Firefox in
> the same article!
>
> You wrote in the comments of the checkin that you're already working on
> updating content for Firefox 3. Do you mean you're still working on the
> offline files at
> http://lxr.mozilla.org/l10n/source/ca/browser/chrome/help/? If that is
> the case, we might need to re-import the files to SUMO again. Otherwise,
> the changes made will not be carried over to SUMO. Firefox 3 will use
> the articles imported, which are currently here:
> http://support.mozilla.com/tiki-listpages.php?maxRecords=100&lang=ca.
> Since you've already worked on updating the content for Firefox 3, it
> might be a lot of work to add Firefox 2 support back to the articles on
> SUMO. If that's the case, that's fine (the important thing is that we
> have support for Firefox 3 anyway).

Firefox 2 help in our locale is complete, and I guess it is the one
which has been imported since we have not started to work in Firefox 3
Catalan help. So, trunk branch help should be the same as in 1.8.1
branch by now.
Once we start, we will work on the SUMO wiki.

--
Toni Hermoso Pulido
http://www.cau.cat

Més informació sobre la llista de correu Mozilla