[Navegador] Re: Need your help: Moving Firefox Help to support.mozilla.com

"Ernest Adrogué" eadrogue a gmx.net
dic gen 23 16:13:00 CET 2008

David Tenser wrote:
> The first thing you need is a SUMO account, which you get at
> http://support.mozilla.com/tiki-register.php. Once logged in, the list
> of imported articles for your locale is here:
> http://support.mozilla.com/tiki-listpages.php?maxRecords=100&lang=ca
>
> For each of the 13 articles, please check to make sure the links are
> correct and that there are no bad formatting. If it is, just edit the
> page -- it's a wiki. :) Please let me know if you run into any problems.
>
> The next step will be to update the articles for Firefox 3, which we've
> started the work on for en-US. Once we are finished with that, you will
> be able to see an exact diff of what was updated and just work from
> there. Do you think your content could be updated by the time that
> Firefox 3 is released (around the end of March)?

I think by the end of March it will be more than done.

No, I'm not. I just happen to have translated some help articles, but that's all. The man that is in charge of the whole thing is Toni Hermoso Pulido <toniher at softcatala.org>, you probably want to talk to him.

> For the full list of locales, see
> http://wiki.mozilla.org/Support/In-product
>
> Please stay in touch, and thanks for helping out! If you have any
> questions, please just ask. :)

Alright!

Ernest

--

Més informació sobre la llista de correu Mozilla