[GNOME] Col·laborar en la traducció del GIMP

Joaquim Perez noguer a gmail.com
dis ago 27 11:22:42 CEST 2011

Hola

Acabo de tornar de vacances i m'acaba d'arribar  aquest correu que ens
avisa'n que ja podem anar acabant les traduccions del GIMP.  Veig que tampoc
queda tant queda   http://l10n.gnome.org/languages/ca/gnome-gimp/ui/   però
cal començar a traduir el més gros que és el de la interfície.

Hi translators,

the GIMP 2.8 release is approaching. We are still working on open
bugs and maybe some strings will change or be added, but there
will not be any more larger string changes. Now is the time to
start updating your language's PO files in GIMP master if your
haven't already started. We will announce the strict string freeze
here too.

Please note that the gimp source tree has multiple message catalogs.
They are located in the po, po-libgimp, po-plug-ins, po-python,
po-script-fu, po-tags and po-tips directories.

Please let us know if you find any errors in the english strings
and we will fix them.

Thanks a lot everybody for providing that many translations for GIMP! :)

Mitch

El 16 d’agost de 2011 17:08, Konfrare Albert
<lakonfrariadelavila a gmail.com>ha escrit: