[Fedora] Catalan cvsl10n goup sponsor

Robert Antoni robert.buj a gmail.com
dij set 2 01:36:17 CEST 2010

Hi Noriko,

My FAS username is *rbuj*.
I have spoken with *Josep Sanchez* and he is also interested to become
catalan coordinator along with me, his username at FAS is *papapep*.
Please, add both *rbuj* and *papapep* (FAS username's) as catalan team
coordinators.
I have forwarded this mail to catalan mailist [1].

[1] - "Traducció al català de la distribució Fedora"
<fedora(at)llistes<dot>softcatala[dot]org>

Regards,

Robert

--
FQN: Robert Antoni Buj Gelonch
AKA: Robert Buj

Advanced-level training cycle (ca: CFGS) in computer software engineering
(ca: DAI) - les Heures, technical academy (SPA)
Computer Science Engineer - University of Lleida (UDL), Lleida (SPA)
Training course in Handel-C & DK design suite - Celoxica Ltd., Abington (UK)
Training course in Xilinx EDK & Microblaze - Autonomous University of Madrid
(UAM), Madrid (SPA)
Postgraduate Master's degree in .NET Solutions - Open University of
Catalonia (UOC), Barcelona (SPA)
Postgraduate Master's degree in FOSS (Free and open source software)
(upcoming) - Open University of Catalonia (UOC), Barcelona (SPA)

ca: M'agradaria millorar el món, però Déu no em dóna el codi font!
de: Ich würde gern die Welt verbessern, doch Gott gibt mir den Quellcode
nicht!
en: I would like to improve the world, but God didn't give me the source
code!
es: Me gustaría mejorar el mundo, pero Dios no me da el código fuente!

gpg fingerprint = 0800 D37B C187 CC6E 9D0C 0AF4 265D 0096 AC78 6412
Un document HTML ha estat eliminat...

Més informació sobre la llista de correu Fedora