[Corrector] Fwd: Integrating LanguageTool grammar checker into Mac OS X native checker (NSSpellServer)

Jaume Ortolà i Font jaumeortola a gmail.com
diu gen 12 18:07:27 CET 2014

Per si algú de l'univers OS X ho vol provar... I per al Catalanitzador?

Salutacions,
Jaume Ortolà

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ramon Poca <ramon.poca a gmail.com>
Date: 2014/1/12
Subject: Integrating LanguageTool grammar checker into Mac OS X native
checker (NSSpellServer)
To: languagetool-devel a lists.sourceforge.net

Hi there,

I've been hacking around a bit with LanguageTool on OS X. I've written a
native NSSpellServer service for OS X. It forwards check requests via HTTP
to a local LanguageTool server.
It's available for your perusal at:

https://github.com/ramonpoca/LanguageToolNSServer

Right now it's in the "weekend hack that works for my needs" status. I've
been able to check several pages of catalan text with Textedit and other
native editors.

PS: It might be nice to have LanguageTool embedded somehow instead of a
server. I've looked at j2obc, a Google Java to Objective-c translator, but
I haven't really checked.
Can anyone recommend the minimal subset of LanguageTool that would be
needed? Does the core depend on many third parties?

Ramon Poca - ramon.poca a gmail.com
Un document HTML ha estat eliminat...

Més informació sobre la llista de correu Corrector