[Mozilla] Fwd: New Firefox for Android Product Page

Eduard Gamonal egamonal a softcatala.cat
dij oct 23 09:30:56 CEST 2014

Més feina!
---------- Missatge reenviat ----------
De: "Jeff Beatty" <jbeatty a mozilla.com>
Data: 22/10/2014 15.50
Assumpte: New Firefox for Android Product Page
Per a: <dev-l10n a lists.mozilla.org>

Hi Fennec localizers!

If you're currently one of the 58 locales officially shipping Fennec,
you'll be happy to know that the Firefox for Android product web page is
being refreshed! I'm cross-posting

The launch of the new page will be on 28 October. Please help us direct
users to downloading Fennec in your language by translating the content in
this new product page. You can find the source file here:
https://l10n.mozilla-community.org/~pascalc/langchecker/?locale=all&
website=0&file=firefox/android/index.lang or if you're using Pootle, it is
located in http://mozilla.locamotion.org/[your_locale_code]/mozilla_
lang/firefox/android/

Full list of locales: an, as, be, bn-IN, ca, cs, cy, da, de, es-AR, es-ES,
es-MX, et, eu, fi, ff, fr, fy-NL, ga-IE, gd, gu-IN, hi-IN, hu, hy-AM, id,
is, it, ja, kk, kn, ko, lt, lv,
ml, mr, ms, nb-NO, nl, or, pa-IN, pl, pt-BR, pt-PT, ro, ru, sk, sl, sv-SE,
ta, te, th, tr, uk, zh-CN, zh-TW.

Time is of the essence. If I can help in any way, please let me know.

Thanks,
Jeff