[Mozilla] Fwd: [l10n-web] Small changes to firefox/sync and lightbeam .lang files

Eduard Gamonal egamonal a softcatala.cat
dij maig 15 13:03:18 CEST 2014

Petits canvis a lightbeam.lang i sync.lang

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Francesco Lodolo [:flod] <flod a lodolo.net>
Date: Thu, May 15, 2014 at 10:40 AM
Subject: [l10n-web] Small changes to firefox/sync and lightbeam .lang files
To: Mozilla projects web content localization <
dev-l10n-web a lists.mozilla.org>

Hi,
if you're localizing these two pages, you'll notice in your webdashboard
that there are some small changes for firefox/sync.lang and
lightbeam/lightbeam.lang

In both cases they're very minor changes:

 * sync.lang: only added markup for presentational reasons.
   Unfortunately, it's not safe to script these changes, considering
   also that we have this page localized in 63 languages.
 * lightbeam: minor changes to text (1/2 words).

In both cases I kept the old translation around, so that you can copy over
the existing translation and fix only what's changed.

Francesco