[Mozilla] Fwd: [l10n-web] Firstrun page for Windows Metro

Eduard Gamonal egamonal a softcatala.cat
dij mar 6 16:25:53 CET 2014

una nova pàgina per traduir!
13 cadenes
compte amb "Relaunch in Firefox for Windows 8 Touch".  si surt en anglès,
cal mirar com l'hem traduït a http://pootle.softcatala.org

recordeu també que la traducció de la propera versió dels programes encara
no està completada. més o menys n'he fet un terç però encara falten moltes
cadenes.
hi vaig treballant cada dia. si algú vol que ho fem a la vegada, podem
col·laborar amb l'irc i pootle.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Pascal Chevrel <pascal.chevrel a free.fr>
Date: Thu, Mar 6, 2014 at 3:37 PM
Subject: [l10n-web] Firstrun page for Windows Metro
To: dev-l10n-web a lists.mozilla.org

Hi all,

I just added to the mozilla.org repo a new file
(firefox/windows-8-touch.lang) corresponding to this page:
https://www-demo3.allizom.org/b/en-US/firefox/windows-8-touch/

This is the page that will be displayed when you install Firefox 28 or
update it on Windows. The translation is short and easy (13 strings).

Check your web dashboard for more details (http://l10n.mozilla-
community.org/webdashboard/), if you follow the RSS feed for your locale,
you should get a notification about it.

I don't know yet if we can have the screenshot localized, if I can get hold
of the source file and succed in making localized screenshots on a tablet,
we may see if we can get help from visual designers (paid staff and
volunteers).

Please note that the string "Relaunch in Firefox for Windows 8 Touch" is a
real menu item in Firefox, that's why it already appears as translated for
many locales (imported from our source code via the Transvision API). If
this string is not translated, it means that some work is needed on the
translation of Firefox itself ;) If you don't agree with the existing
translation, please check with the product localizer.

Cheers

Pascal