[Mozilla] Fwd: Call to Action: Localize Firefox OS, /gaia-l10n aka master aka 1.4

Toni Hermoso Pulido toniher a softcatala.cat
dic mar 5 14:58:55 CET 2014

Hola,

Definitivament ja mouríem al Pootle el gaia-l10n.
Ja avisaré quan estigui pujat.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Axel Hecht <l10n a mozilla.com>
Date: 2014-03-05 14:54 GMT+01:00
Subject: Call to Action: Localize Firefox OS, /gaia-l10n aka master aka 1.4
To: dev-l10n a lists.mozilla.org

Hi,

with 1.3 being mostly done, now is the time to get cracking on 1.4.

The scheme for 1.4 is to get ahead of the game. No more playing
catch-up like we did in the past. That's true for Engineering, and
that's true for l10n.

Here's the task:

Localize gaia master once a week, or every other week. Keep your work
current, and start using master builds if you have devices.

We won't have time in the schedule for us to wait 'til 1.3 is done and
1.4 is string frozen.

Now is the time for traction on 1.4.

Well, and yes, there's still many bugs open on 1.3, fix those too. In
particular those that are regressions.

--
Toni Hermoso Pulido
http://www.cau.cat

Més informació sobre la llista de correu Mozilla