[Mozilla] Fwd: Firefox OS Portal wiki: better understanding the schedules and calendar

Eduard Gamonal egamonal a softcatala.cat
dic nov 6 08:57:26 CET 2013

La delphine ha fet una pàgina al wiki sobre l'agenda del firefox OS
---------- Missatge reenviat ----------
De: "delphine" <lebedel.delphine a gmail.com>
Data: 06/11/2013 1:40
Assumpte: Firefox OS Portal wiki: better understanding the schedules and
calendar
Per a: <dev-l10n a lists.mozilla.org>

Hi all,

Wanted to share with you the Firefox OS Portal:
https://wiki.mozilla.org/B2G/Firefox_OS_Portal#Firefox_OS_Functional_Teams

It's a first go at gathering all Firefox OS public wiki pages, and helps
understand the schedules and calendar of Firefox OS.

For example, it has an l10n section that links to:
https://wiki.mozilla.org/L10n:B2G/Planning

On the page above, you can find our l10n testing calendar (
https://wiki.mozilla.org/L10n:B2G/Planning#Average_timeline_for_testing_one_locale
).

This will hopefully help better understanding where we're at with Firefox
OS.

-delphine