[Mozilla] Fwd: 3 weeks to go before Firefox 22 releases

Eduard Gamonal egamonal a softcatala.cat
dic jun 5 09:31:58 CEST 2013

En Jeff ens envia el recordatori que estem a mig camí.
Pensem-hi, que sempre treballem molt justos de temps i si hi ha problemes
amb el push a mozilla podem perdre una versió

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jeff Beatty <jbeatty a mozilla.com>
Date: Tue, Jun 4, 2013 at 12:44 AM
Subject: 3 weeks to go before Firefox 22 releases
To: dev-l10n a lists.mozilla.org

Hi everyone,

Just a friendly reminder that we are half-way into the cycle.

Here are the KEY DATES for this cycle:

    Beta sign-offs due by 17 JUNE.
    Aurora sign-offs due by 24 JUNE.
    Firefox released on 25 JUNE.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE be sure to sign off on your localizations. Many
locales stalled at Beta last cycle because they simply didn't complete
sign-off reviews.

Firefox 23 (Aurora) has nearly 300 new strings to localize for desktop and
60 for fennec. Firefox 23 desktop is adding the Mixed Content Blocking
feature, which adds many new strings to the product. For info on that
feature, see this blog post from the security team:
https://blog.mozilla.org/**security/2013/05/16/mixed-**
content-blocking-in-firefox-**aurora/<https://blog.mozilla.org/security/2013/05/16/mixed-content-blocking-in-firefox-aurora/><
https://blog.mozilla.org/**security/2013/05/16/mixed-**
content-blocking-in-firefox-**aurora/<https://blog.mozilla.org/security/2013/05/16/mixed-content-blocking-in-firefox-aurora/>>

Thank you all for your dedication! As always, let us know how we can help.
--
*Jeff Beatty*
L10n Program Manager

801.367.3763