[Mozilla] Fwd: [l10n-web] Persona: deadline for the next release is Tuesday, August 13 5:00 PM UTC

Eduard Gamonal egamonal a softcatala.cat
dim ago 6 11:40:26 CEST 2013

tenim encara pendent fer coses al Persona. el B2G crec que el fa servir.
si algú s'hi vol posar, endavant. A mi encara em queden cadenes per traduir
relacionades amb web.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Matjaz Horvat
Date: Mon, Aug 5, 2013 at 3:47 PM
Subject: [l10n-web] Persona: deadline for the next release is Tuesday,
August 13 5:00 PM UTC
To: Mozilla projects web content localization <
dev-l10n-web a lists.mozilla.org>

Howdy,

The next Persona release train is cut. Highlights include error messaging
for primary IdP users with third-party cookies disabled, as well as copy
improvements for Persona emails. There are 8 new and 14 fuzzy strings
waiting for you. Strings have been updated in both,

Verbatim: https://localize.mozilla.org/projects/browserid/
and SVN: https://svn.mozilla.org/projects/l10n-misc/trunk/browserid/locale/

If you're using Verbatim, please don't forget to commit your changes to VCS
by clicking the 'Commit all to VCS' link in the 'Overview' tab. After that,
you'll be able to test your translations in our l10n preview environment.

Main site: https://translate.personatest.org
Dialog: http://translate.123done.org

Shall you have any questions, I'm happy to help.

-Matjaž