[Mozilla] Fwd: Persona: deadline for the next release is Tuesday, November 6 5:00 PM UTC

Eduard Gamonal egamonal a softcatala.cat
dll nov 5 18:44:42 CET 2012

recordeu que dema surt la nova versio del Persona
avui no hi puc treballar mes, ja. si algú hi té interès, pot anar al
verbatim  i localitzar-lo

 message ----------
From: Matjaz Horvat <matjaz.horvat a gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 10:29 AM
Subject: Persona: deadline for the next release is Tuesday, November 6 5:00
PM UTC
To: Mozilla projects web content localization <
dev-l10n-web a lists.mozilla.org>, "dev-l10n-announce a lists.mozilla.org" <
dev-l10n-announce a lists.mozilla.org>

Howdy,

On Monday we shipped Persona train-2012.10.26, which was our first release
since August. Please check if everything works as expected in your language.

The next Persona release (train-2012.10.26) is scheduled for Wednesday,
November 7 so we'd like to kindly ask you to finish your work by Tuesday,
November 6 5:00 PM UTC. New strings are already available in Verbatim & SVN.

This time we only have 3 new and 4 fuzzy strings.

If you're using Verbatim, please don't forget to commit your changes to VCS
under the Review tab. After that, you'll be able to test your translations
in our l10n preview environment:

Main site: https://translate.personatest.or<
https://translate.personatest.org/>
Dialog: http://translate.123done.
<http://translate.123done.org/>org<http://translate.123done.org/>

Shall you have any questions, I'm happy to help.

-Matjaž