[Mozilla] Fwd: Firefox Mobile shipping just multi-locale now

Toni Hermoso Pulido toniher a softcatala.cat
dim jun 26 15:30:47 CEST 2012

Hola gent,

al final tot plegat no sembla massa encoratjador.
Comptava que tindríem un sistema d'actualització acoblat, tot i no ser
al Market, però sembla que no i no pinta massa bé per un futur.

Què creieu que hauríem de fer?

Salut,

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Axel Hecht <l10n a mozilla.com>
Date: 2012/6/26
Subject: Firefox Mobile shipping just multi-locale now
To: dev-l10n a lists.mozilla.org

Hi,

we're going to ship the first release of the new native UI Firefox mobile today.

We're only going to ship the multi-locale build, though. That contains
the following locales:

cs da de es-ES fi fr ja ko it nb-NO nl pl pt-BR pt-PT ru

For the many other localizations, we didn't get the OK from product
yet to actually ship them. Both the install experience and the update
experience for the single-locale builds are quite sad, and it's not
clear we can do a lot about that.

chofmann and I don't think we've raised all arguments yet.

As a side note, I will go through the current sign-offs and review
them. That's to prepare our arguments and doesn't indicate that we've
got the OK to actually ship them.

--
Toni Hermoso Pulido
http://www.cau.cat

Més informació sobre la llista de correu Mozilla