[Mozilla] Fwd: [l10n-web] BrowserID: deadline for the next release is Tuesday, June 19 10:00 AM PDT + SHIPPING POLICY CHANGE

Eduard Gamonal egamonal a softcatala.cat
dis jun 16 17:26:26 CEST 2012

novetats del browser ID
estic posant al dia la feina que no he pogut fer les darreres 3 setmanes.
si algú vol fer aquetes 5 cadenes, que avisi. si no, les faré jo.
fins ara!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Matjaz Horvat <matjaz.horvat a gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Jun 9, 2012 at 10:52 AM
Subject: [l10n-web] BrowserID: deadline for the next release is Tuesday,
June 19 10:00 AM PDT + SHIPPING POLICY CHANGE
To: Mozilla projects web content localization <
dev-l10n-web a lists.mozilla.org>, dev-l10n-announce a lists.mozilla.org

Howdy,

SHIPPING POLICY CHANGE

This Wednesday we released the next version of BrowserID in 44 languages.
Starting with this release, we changed our policy of shipping locales. Once
a locale gets to 100% finished strings for a specific release, we don't
drop it from production in the next releases, even if it falls below 100%.

NEXT RELEASE

The next BrowserID release is scheduled for Wednesday, June 20, so we'd
like to kindly ask you to finish your work by Tuesday, June 19 10:00 AM
PDT. New strings are already available in Verbatim & SVN and shouldn't take
you more than 10 minutes to translate.

This is a VERY EXCITING release. We have 5 new and 14 fuzzy strings
strings, mostly related to a full site rebrand from BrowserID to Persona.
Have a look at the new branding and look and feel here:
https://dev.diresworb.org

IMPORTANT: If you're using Verbatim, please don't forget to commit your
changes to VCS under the Review tab. After that, you'll be able to test
your translations on our preview environment (not updated yet):
http://ozten.com/random/browserid/bid_test.html

Shall you have any questions, I'm happy to help.

-Matjaž