[Mozilla] Fwd: Re: [l10n-web] Persona: deadline for the next release is Tuesday, July 17 5:00 PM UTC

Eduard Gamonal egamonal a softcatala.cat
dll jul 16 11:37:41 CEST 2012

Data limit demà. Hi he anat fent algunes traduccions. Si algú més vol
collaborarhi serà benvingut!
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Matjaz Horvat" <matjaz.horvat a gmail.com>
Date: Jul 16, 2012 9:39 AM
Subject: Re: [l10n-web] Persona: deadline for the next release is Tuesday,
July 17 5:00 PM UTC
To: "Mozilla projects web content localization" <
dev-l10n-web a lists.mozilla.org>, <dev-l10n-announce a lists.mozilla.org>

Hey,

Let me remind you that the deadline for the next Persona release is
tomorrow, July 17 5:00 PM UTC.

Shall you have any questions, I'm happy to help.

-Matjaž

On Sat, Jul 7, 2012 at 3:34 PM, Matjaz Horvat <matjaz.horvat a gmail.com
>wrote:

> Howdy,
>
> The last train (train-2012.06.22) scheduled for a release last Wednesday
> will be released on Monday, July 9 (due to holidays in North America).
It's