[Mozilla] Fwd: Persona: deadline for the next release is Tuesday, December 18 5:00 PM UTC

Eduard Gamonal egamonal a softcatala.cat
dim des 11 17:42:13 CET 2012

nois, penseu si voleu traduir aixo.
aquesta setmana em sera impossible treballar en el Persona. Torno de Boston
el 16 i fins el 17 no arribo a Barcelona. Tinc moltes coses a fer abans i
durant el viatge no tindre internet.
seria bo que algu es fes responsable d'aixo i es cuides de tenir sempre les
localitzacions fetes. es poca feina i funciona en cicles de  6 setmanes.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Matjaz Horvat <matjaz.horvat a gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 3:56 PM
Subject: Persona: deadline for the next release is Tuesday, December 18
5:00 PM UTC
To: "dev-l10n-announce a lists.mozilla.org" <
dev-l10n-announce a lists.mozilla.org>, Mozilla projects web content
localization <dev-l10n-web a lists.mozilla.org>

Howdy,

The next Persona release (train-2012.12.07) is cut, so we'd like to kindly
ask you to finish your work by Tuesday, December 18 5:00 PM UTC. New
strings are already available in Verbatim & SVN.

There are only 5 new strings and 1 fuzzy string this time.

If you're using Verbatim, please don't forget to commit your changes to VCS
under the Review tab. After that, you'll be able to test your translations
on our l10n preview environment.

Main site: https://translate.personatest.or<
https://translate.personatest.org/>
Dialog: http://translate.123done.
<http://translate.123done.org/>org<http://translate.123done.org/>

Shall you have any questions, I'm happy to help.

-Matjaž