[Mozilla] Fwd: [l10n-web] [OPT IN] Webify Me - find out what represents your unique Web life.

Eduard Gamonal xadap2004 a gmail.com
dij jun 16 11:06:40 CEST 2011

estan sortint diverses coses de cop.
algú té interès en això? jo ho puc fer. Sabeu d'altres coses que s'hagin de
traduir? si tenen més prioritat, ho planifiquem.

Edu

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Staś Małolepszy <stas a mozilla.com>
Date: 2011/6/16
Subject: [l10n-web] [OPT IN] Webify Me - find out what represents your
unique Web life.
To: dev-l10n-web <dev-l10n-web a lists.mozilla.org>

Hi all,

Please start watching mozilla.dev.l10n.announce (or subscribe to it at
<https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/dev-l10n-announce>), our new list
for announcements. We will be cross-posting the web project
announcements for a little while but eventually we'd like to move over
to the new list. I'll post when that happens.

-stas

--- Begin forwarded message from Staś Małolepszy ---