[Mozilla] Congelades les cadenes de Firefox Input

Eduard Gamonal xadap2004 a gmail.com
dij jul 29 22:56:46 CEST 2010

Els que traduïu el Firefox Input, tingueu en compte que heu d'actualitzar
les cadenes de Verbatim, com diu en Fred:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Frederic Wenzel <fwenzel a mozilla.com>
Date: Wed, Jul 28, 2010 at 16:19
Subject: [l10n-web] Firefox Input 1.6 String Freeze
To: Mozilla projects web content localization <
dev-l10n-web a lists.mozilla.org>

Hello everyone,

As promised, Firefox Input 1.6 is now string frozen.

There is a very small total of 12 strings (incl. one fuzzy) for you to
translate this time around.

Note that we're planning on pushing this to production during the day
tomorrow (European time), if you want to get your strings in before the
push. If not, we'll also make sure to allow L10n pushes to production
independently of the next milestone (though those will have to be triggered
manually).

*If you are using Verbatim, please click the button "Update all from Version
Control", and when you're done translating, make sure to commit it back to
SVN (with the "commit to VCS" link on the Review tab).*

I am also currently writing a script to auto-update staging's L10n from SVN
a few times an hour. I'll activate it in a little while. (Note: You'll still
need to commit to SVN via Verbatim or directly, and the script will pick up
your .po files from there).

Thanks!
Fred
Un document HTML ha estat eliminat...

Més informació sobre la llista de correu Mozilla