[Mozilla] Fwd: Request for Suggestions on Firefox Input

Eduard Gamonal xadap2004 a gmail.com
dis ago 7 13:20:34 CEST 2010

Si voleu fer-hi arribar comentaris però no sou membres de les llistes,
els puc fer arribar per vosaltres

Edu

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Aakash Desai <adesai a mozilla.com>
Date: Wed, Aug 4, 2010 at 16:55
Subject: Request for Suggestions on Firefox Input
To: dev-l10n <dev-l10n a lists.mozilla.org>

Hi l10ners,

We're finishing up our initial plan for Firefox Input by the end of
this month and I'm re-hashing what we want to do next with the
feedback tool. This includes submission forms, representation of data
on the dashboard, searching, reporting data, etc.

I'd like to get the 411 from folks about what their experiences have
been with Input and what can be done to improve/enhance their
experience as triagers and submitters. Can you mention some things
you'd love to see from the tool in the short-term and long-term?

Thanks,
Aakash