[Mozilla] Fwd: Updating support.mozilla.com for Firefox 3.5

Eduard Gamonal xadap2004 a gmail.com
dim jun 2 17:56:40 CEST 2009

atenció els que traduiu/traduïm sumo :)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Chris Ilias <sumo a ilias.ca>
Date: Tue, Jun 2, 2009 at 5:53 PM
Subject: Updating support.mozilla.com for Firefox 3.5
To: a <dev-null a hotmail.co.jp>

Hello Firefox Support locale leaders!
I hope you're not too busy with other Firefox 3.5 updates. I just want to
let everyone know of how to track which content on support.mozilla.com needs
to be updated.

Whenever an English article is updated with Firefox 3.5 content, we are
going to use the box that adds a "Content may be out of date" warning to
translations. Using this method, translations that will need to be updated
for Firefox 3.5 will appear in the "Needs Updating" section of the SUMO
Localization Dashboard in order of page hits <
https://support.mozilla.com/kb/All+Knowledge+Base+articles>.

I've created a tutorial on how to remove the "Content may be out of date"
warning, if any of you're having trouble removing it. See <
https://support.mozilla.com/kb/How+to+remove+the+content+may+be+out+of+date+warning
>.
Right now, it only shows a diff view of the changes, but we think it might
more helpful to include the descriptions of each edit. To give us your
feedback on that, go to <
https://support.mozilla.com/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?comments_parentId=360245&forumId=3
>.

If you have any other questions, just as in the Contributors forum. Thanks
for all your work!

--
Edu

Eduard Gamonal
Un document HTML ha estat eliminat...

Més informació sobre la llista de correu Mozilla