[Navegador] Proves del Sunbird 0.9

Joaquim Perez noguer a gmail.com
div set 12 08:23:43 CEST 2008

Ep Nois,

Ja està disponible la RC1 del Sunbird. Si la podeu provar també segons
explica el següent correu, em fareu un favor, jo la provaré en Linux i
algunes coses amb windows.

Quim.

Hi guys,

The first release candidate (RC1) of our 0.9 release is available in
31 languages[1] (counting ja and ja-JP-mac as one)! I know you've been
waiting a long time for it, so grab yourself a build. Here are the
links:

* Lightning 0.9 RC1:
 o Windows[2]
 o Linux[3]
 o Mac OS X[4]
 o Solaris (Intel)[5]
 o Solaris (SPARC)[6]

The Lightning builds contain all available locales.

* Sunbird 0.9 RC1:
 o Windows[7]
 o Linux[8]
 o Mac OS X[9]
 o Solaris (Intel)[10]
 o Solaris (SPARC)[11]

To download a localized Sunbird build, you'll need adjust the link and
replace the "ab-CD" string with the locale code of your locale, e.g.
"ko" for Korean.

We really need your help to complete the rest of the L10N Checks and
the Update testing, as you can see from our Test Plan[12].

The Update Testing is of special concern to us, because historically
this has always been where we have found critical issues in our release
candidate builds. So, please take a look. Feel free to update the test
plan wiki[12] or leave a comment on this post with what you tested, so
we can track what has been done versus what is still remaining to do.

If you have problems or questions, please drop by #calendar-qa on IRC.

Happy Testing!
Simon

[1] ca, cs, da, de, es-AR, es-ES, eu, fr, ga-IE, hu, is, it, ja-JP-mac,
ja, ka, ko, lt, nb-NO, nl, nn-NO, pl, pt-BR, pt-PT, ro, ru, sk, sl,
sv-SE, uk, zh-CN, zh-TW

[2]
http://releases.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/calendar/lightning/releases/0.9rc1/lightning-0.9rc1.win32.xpi
[3]
http://releases.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/calendar/lightning/releases/0.9rc1/lightning-0.9rc1.linux-i686.xpi
[4]
http://releases.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/calendar/lightning/releases/0.9rc1/lightning-0.9rc1.mac.xpi
[5]
http://releases.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/calendar/lightning/releases/0.9rc1/lightning-0.9rc1.solaris-i386.xpi
[6]
http://releases.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/calendar/lightning/releases/0.9rc1/lightning-0.9rc1.solaris-sparc.xpi

[7]http://download.mozilla.org/?product=sunbird-0.9rc1&os=win&lang=ab-CD
[8]http://download.mozilla.org/?product=sunbird-0.9rc1&os=linux&lang=ab-CD
[9]http://download.mozilla.org/?product=sunbird-0.9rc1&os=osx&lang=ab-CD
[10]
http://download.mozilla.org/?product=sunbird-0.9rc1&os=solaris-i386&lang=ab-CD
[11]
http://download.mozilla.org/?product=sunbird-0.9rc1&os=solaris-sparc&lang=ab-CD

[12]https://wiki.mozilla.org/Calendar:QA_Test_Plan_0.9

--
Thunderbird/Calendar Localization (L10n) Coordinator
Calendar developer blog:     http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/calendar