[OpenOffice] Festa de projectes locals d'OpenOffice.org

Jordi Mas jmas a softcatala.org
dij set 13 08:42:59 CEST 2007

Ep,

Estaria bé que els que tinguéssiu interès en el projecte  de localització us
apropéssiu.

Atentament,
;---------------------------------------------------

http://www.softcatala.org/~jmas/bloc/pivot/entry.php?id=304

Native-Language Confederation Party during the OpenOffice.org Conference in
Barcelona

During next week, as part of the OpenOffice.org Conference 2007 in Barcelona,
the Native-Language Confederation Party shall take place in Barcelona on
Tuesday the 18th of September at  19.00 local time. Food and drinks shall be
provided. The event will occur in the gardens of the University of Barcelona,
which is also the place of the conference.

If you are involved in the localization process of any free software
application, you are member of OpenOffice.org community, or involved in free
software in general we invite you to join us. We only require that you please
register for the conference. It is free.
--

Jordi Mas i Hernàndez, HomePage http://www.softcatala.org/~jmas/
Bloc personal http://www.softcatala.org/~jmas/bloc/

Més informació sobre la llista de correu OpenOffice