[Mozilla] Fwd: Re: [l10n-web] Localizing Firefox Accounts

Eduard Gamonal egamonal a softcatala.cat
dic abr 23 09:50:04 CEST 2014

7 cadenes noves pel firefox accounts al verbatim
https://localize.mozilla.org/projects/accounts

data límit el dia 22!

vaig traduir les anteriors. algú s'hi vol posar?

també tenim les de la web i les aplicacions
---------- Missatge reenviat ----------
De: "Matjaz Horvat" <matjaz.horvat a gmail.com>
Data: 15/04/2014 9.05
Assumpte: Re: [l10n-web] Localizing Firefox Accounts
Per a: "Mozilla projects web content localization" <
dev-l10n-web a lists.mozilla.org>

OK folks,

I know it's been very busy these days, but we have one last update
available before shipping Firefox Accounts together with the Firefox 29
release.

There are 7 new and 16 fuzzy strings.

-Matjaž

On Wed, Apr 2, 2014 at 11:34 AM, Shane Tomlinson <stomlinson a mozilla.com